YOU CAN DO IT
1. Choose a topic you have an interest in.
2. Generate an interesting problem you see regarding the topic. Turn that into a question. Write the question.
3. Turn the question into arguable, meaningful thesis. Write the thesis.
4. Write a brief, 1-2 paragraph description of the paper as you see it in idea form. Be sure to include a tentative title (this can change).
5. Roughly, briefly outline the parts of the paper as you see it possibly progressing ( this can also change)
6. Explain the significance of the topic and what contribution the paper will make to knowledge about the topic. For example, you might write how your paper will give the reader more insight on a specific topic.
7. List planned references for the paper (this can also change).
This whole assignment should be under two pages.
It should look like this:
Your name and identifying info
Ms. Davies, blah blah blah
A paragraph or two describing the paper as you think it might go.
A short paragraph about the significance of the topic.
Very brief outline.